4.2 by user reviews
Enjoy excellent image quality with the Samsung 55-Inch 4K QLED TV. Equipped with HDR technology, this Samsung TV is designed to produce a broader range of color for more natural-looking shades in every picture. It features a 240Hz refresh rate for sharper image quality and low input lag, and Samsung Motion Rate 120 for ultimate speed and smooth movement. Built with a 55-inch display, it is big enough for you to have everyone over to watch movies. This smart TV is perfect for streaming all of your favorite news channels and sports apps. Featuring a QLED display, it achieves deeper blacks and paler whites for more saturated color. With 4K resolution, it ensures extraordinary image quality with extra-fine detail.
This Samsung TV has Quantum Dots technology, producing billions of colors and deliver realistic-looking content. It has Triple Black technology, producing darker blacks for a dramatic effect. It is equipped with Smart Hub, giving you access to apps, news, games, and more. This Samsung TV features built-in Wi-Fi, which enables you to stream online videos.
Supporting DTS surround sound, this Samsung TV provides extraordinary sound quality to bring movies and shows to life and make you feel like you're right in the action. It comes with a smart remote, enabling you to easily operate all of the devices attached to your television. This Samsung TV has a V-chip, which allows parents to program the television with a specific rating and block all shows above that rating. It features four HDMI ports, allowing you to plug in any of your devices and connect them directly to your TV.
- QLED technology will produce bright and true-to-life visuals in any video
- 55-inch display enables you to watch movies and shows on a larger scale
- Smart TV capabilities enable you to access to all of your favorite apps and streaming services
- Built with a 55-inch display, making it fitting for larger spaces only
- Displays 4K, making lower resolution images to look less sharp
- QLED does not offer nano crystal technology